mandag 11. november 2013

- 20 spørsmål (eh, nei, 92.) -

(DISCLAIMER: Selv om jeg skrev "spørsmålrunde" som link til dette på Twitter har jeg ikke fått 92 spm, dette er bare en sånn vanlig "Fyll inn"-greie.)

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
No
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
No
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
Yes
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
It depends, mostly yes.
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
Actually I don't have someone I'm crushing on right now.
6. What are you excited for?
Russetid (Norwegian thingy)
7. What happened tonight?
I played drums at a concert.
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
That depends how she is when she's wasted. It MIGHT be cool.
9. Is confidence cute?
Until a certain point.
10. What is the last beverage you had?
Water.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
One.
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Unfortunately.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Watch a movie, I guess.
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
A soda.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
I don't remember who that was. I don't think so.
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
Nah.
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My best friend.
18. The last time you felt broken?
Yesterday.
19. Have you had sex today?
Nah.
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
Nope.
21. Are you in a good mood?
From -1.0 to 1.0 I am on a good 0.25.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
Nah.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
I dont know.
24. What do you want right this second?
Drink soda, get high.
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
I wouldn't say anything, I'd just find another fish.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Yes.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
No.
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Someone messaging me drunk on a Wiz-concert.
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
No.
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
No. But most persons. Not Breivik.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No, he's awesome.
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
I don't have any feelings for someone right now.
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
I think I've mentioned that the next thing Im gonna spend money on is soda. I'm drinking water now, because I don't have any soda.
34. Listening to?
Wiz - No sleep
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yes, a pen pencil actually.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Nah, and I don't care.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.
38. Who did you last call?
Dad.
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
That's a long time ago. I don't remember.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
I was drunk.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
What the fuck is up with these kind of questions I don't know, ok?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
No.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
When I see a cute girl, then yes. All the time. Constantly.
44. Do you tan in the nude?
I don't tan.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
Nah.
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
No.
47. Who was the last person to call you?
Grandpa.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
No.
49. Do you dance in the car?
I sing.
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
Yes.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
At school for school ID.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Hell of a yeah. xmas spirit my ass. the only xmas spirit I like is vodka.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I dont even know what that is.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Non-fruit flavour pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
-
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
No
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes
60. Wear slippers?
Sometimes at summer. But i call it kjipp-kjapper (flip flops)
61. Wear a bath robe?
No.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Boxer or commando.
63. First concert?
Wig Wam.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
We don't have any of those in Norway, I'll say Rema 1000.
65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
-
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
-
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
I don't know what Taylor Swift are.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
YouTubeing, drawing, editing, something down that alley.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
We don't have those.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
No.
74. What is your favorite book?
Ingenting, Janne Teller.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
-
76. Regularly burn incense?
what
77. Ever been in love?
Yes.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Nirvana. But they're dead. Maybe Asking Alexandria or Freedom Call or Green Day, then.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
KISS.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Ice tea with peach flavour.
81. Tea or coffee?
Coffee.
82. Favorite type of cookie?
Maryland.
83. Can you swim well?
I can swim.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes. I can even have my mouth open and still hold my breath.
85. Are you patient?
To an extremely extent.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
I'd prefer a band.
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No, and I never will.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
None.
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
Go. You don't buy a car without taking it for a test drive, right?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room? Duh....
92. Do you want to get married?
Not for fucks sake!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar