søndag 6. april 2014

I'm turning 20 on Tuesday.
That means I can buy 20%+ booze. My second self-bought Jägermeister. I bought the first one when I was 19 and the cashier was stressed since it was xmas. But this time I dont have to be nervous about it. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and the cashier noticed. I used my own legitimate ID though, that way I wouldn't come in trouble. I have to admit I got a little nervous when she dragged me towards a room with a steel door and a guard in front of it. She just asked him what to do though and I could go away without further consequenses since my ID was legitimate.

Here in Norway, we have something called "russ". It's a tradition for graduating students. From the 1st of May until our national day, the 17th of May we drink booze, party and does something called "russekrav" which doesn't translate well. It's basically a list of selected random things to do, like drink a bottle of wine in 20 minutes or have sex outdoors. None of it is mandatory but it is expected of other russ. See a video of American-Norwegians do this stuff in the video below.


I wonder how this will affect the school. There is one russekrav which goes like this: "Don't be absent at all the time you are a russ" and thus I claim - I already have that knot. Yeah, about knots, when you do this stuff you will get a small item from the stuff you're doing and you have to knit it in the tail of the russ hat.
In addition to the "dont be absent at all"-knot I'm going to do the "drink all days from 1st to 17th May". Hella ride, aw yeah.

But
Since this is my "emo" blog i kinda feel like I have to admit something dark and...well, emo. I don't think I'll make it to have sex outdoors, I'm socially awkward and most seemingly, I'll be too drunk to fuck anyway. Also, I'm bothered by the fact that Norwegians that don't know each other can't get to know each other without a mutual friend. It's like an unwritten social rule. However, Im going to challenge that rule. It would be nice to end up like this for once. 
You know, no actually commitment. Just a friendly "bye" after breakfast or something. Doing russekrav together, maybe? Anyway, the power of the thought that I have may have the possibility to have this happen to girls:
adventored:

Nature
is very pleasant.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar